home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Jun 6, 2012

"Hello, Newman."


Can you guess who the Newman is in my life? Or maybe I should say "what". It's my period. Newman is my period. My period is such a Newman.

Jamie and I watched the mini-series Hatfields & McCoys on The History Channel last week. Roseanna McCoy gets oopsie knocked-up by Johnse Hatfield, "Mama, I ain't had muh'flow in two months." Unfortunately for me, I don't get to say that quite yet. Fortunately for me, I won't be shunned when I don't get muh'flow since the Ellisons & Stancliffs have no on going historical family feud.

Newman showed up yesterday throwing us back to square one for another cycle. I'm not surprised; while it was definitely possible to have gotten pregnant last cycle, we were a little off our game. It happens. We'll try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment