home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

May 15, 2013

So What!

I'm linking up with Shannon from Life After I Dew again for So What Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

So what!
if I downloaded the Beautiful Mess app so that I could put text and arrows on my Instagram photos... because everyone else did. Now where's the bridge?



So what!
if I'm almost 30 years old and still wear my nose ring (and still get it caught on the li'l loops on my bath towel.) I vowed as a teenager that I'd "never change", and this is really all that's left to hold on to. No, that's not really why I still wear it. I just still like it. So what.



So what!
if we spent a small fortune going out to see a movie. We rarely go, so we did it in style at Cinepolis. Big comfy recliners and wait service at your seat mean you can eat and drink during the movie. We chose to just drink. 



So what!
if I haven't been too great at cooking dinner lately causing us to eat out a lot. I know what you're thinking, that pasta looks delicious! It was delicious, and I didn't make it. So what if I'm friends with Maryla who has a new cooking biz and always comes bearing tastiness. She brought us this casserole when we hung out the other day! (PS check out her Facebook page: I Cook, You Eat. It will make you hungry.)



So WHAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment