home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Mar 30, 2012

A Girl Can Dream

Much that Pinterest has provided a venue for girls to pine for their Prince Charming and plan their dream wedding, I'm about to go crazy with nursery pins. I'm not even close to being pregnant, but I am already stoked on nesting.
Who wouldn't want a Closet Baby?

While storing your baby in a closet is not a bad idea when it looks like that picture, I don't think it's quite our style. I'd love to shoot for something more modern.

Babies love furry rugs.

I imagine that Jamie would hate trying to paint stripes on the walls, but I'm not sure he'd prefer to install fiber optic lights in the ceiling.
I want my baby to feel like a frontiersman. A final frontiersman.

Obviously, I don't have to make any decisions about any of this right now. It's just so much fun to look and dream about the perfect space. Who knows, I may end up overwhelmed with it all and leave myself with this.
Besides, my baby will forget his or her opinion of this room by the time he or she can speak anyway.

In any case, I'm really looking forward to getting creative and crafty and dream about it daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment