home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Apr 30, 2012

Last Week via Instagram

Monday: Happy hour at Selma's. They have a crap ton of delicious and interesting beers on tap. After enjoying a large Ballast Point Calico Amber Ale, and eating, I was so so full. So I ordered the House Water.


Tuesday: I worked from home. I like that I am able to do that almost whenever I feel like it. For those who don't know what I do, I design for a rhinestone apparel and car decal company called My One Stop Bling Shop. We offer custom designs for clothing or blingy custom stickers for your car. On this day, I was designing Betty Boop as a nurse for someone.



Tuesday Night: Jamie and I headed over to Jeff's place to have dinner and beers for his birthday with he and Alexis. Afterward, we headed to the local dive bar for a couple more beers where this happened:

Yikes. Tequila es no bueno on a Tuesday.
Wednesday: Who knows. I didn't post anything on Instagram, so this day just didn't exist last week.

Thursday: LAUNDRY. I hate laundry. Well, I don't mind putting it in the machines, but I hate hanging, folding and putting it away. I'm grateful for our condo; it has so many rails for us to hang dry our clothes.


Thursday Night: We started decorating and readying our garage for Saturday's Cosmic Ping Pong Tournament. You'll hear more about that later.


Friday: I took the day off and spent pretty much all day shopping for Saturday's spectacular evening. I made vodka-tonic jello shots. They weren't delicious, but they glowed under the black light!

Unfortunately, this photo does not show you how they glow.

Saturday: Jamie and I spent all day cleaning the house. All. Day. I was pretty exhausted by the time the party started, but luckily that goes away with drinks and friends. Jamie hung some shelves in the dining room for me. I owe him like a million dollars for it; these things were a major pain in the ass. "Couldn't you have just bought a painting?" he asked.

I have yet to replace the mystery families with my own.

Saturday Night: Glow time! More on this later.



Sunday: We headed up to some dude's house to Jamie could jam out. He met these guys last Sunday to play music, which he hadn't done in a group setting in years. So they made plans to have a BBQ and jam sesh this week, and so that happened. It was fun. I like the peeps I met there and look forward to future jamming.



And now it's Monday. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment