home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Jul 20, 2012

Forced Fitness Update

This week has been kind of a drag for me. I haven't been feeling fantastic and also haven't made the best effort to load up on my delicious salads. That's not to say that I've eaten terribly, I just think I could have done better.

I'm dragging in every way this week. Rehearsals for the show I'm in have been going well, but I forgot 75% of the choreography I learned last week for one of my songs, I haven't gotten as much done with work as I should have, I obviously haven't posted here in over a week, and I wasn't really able to put in 100% at Pilates and Spin. Here's to hoping this passes and I can get back into the swing of things.

It really wasn't a surprise when I took measurements yesterday morning and they hadn't changed. Let's take a look, shall we?


June 7, 2012
  • Weight - 163 (+20)
  • Bust - 40"
  • Waist - 34" (+4)
  • Belly - 40.5" 
  • Hips/Butt - 43.5" (+3.25)
  • Thigh - 25.5" (+2)
  • Knee - 16.5"
  • Calf - 14.25"
  • Arm - 13" (+1.75)
July 12, 2012
  • Weight - 159 (-1, -4)
  • Bust - 39" (-0.5, -1)
  • Waist - 32" (-0.25, -2)
  • Belly - 40" (-0.25, -0.5) 
  • Hips/Butt - 42.25" (-0.25, -1.25)
  • Thigh - 24.5" (-0.25, -1)
  • Knee - 15.5" (0, -1)
  • Calf - 14" (0, -0.25)
  • Arm - 12.5" (0, -0.5)
July 19, 2012
  • Weight - 159 (0, -4)
  • Bust - 38.5" (-0.5, -1.5)
  • Waist - 32" (0, -2)
  • Belly - 40" (0, -0.5) 
  • Hips/Butt - 42.25" (0, -1.25)
  • Thigh - 24.5" (0, -1)
  • Knee - 15.5" (0, -1)
  • Calf - 14" (0, -0.25)
  • Arm - 12.5" (0, -0.5)
You guys, my boobs are deflating. I'd be totally okay with losing my boobs if they kept the same shape... but I'm not losing my boobs. They're staying the same size, just.... deflating. They're getting flappy, man. I'm too young for flappy! Right? Thank goodness Jamie and I have been together forever now and won't have to worry about disappointing anyone with the absence of my miracle-worker of a brassiere. 

I mentioned that the first place I saw results were my inner-thighs. I was, and still am very happy about that! Aside from my boobs, the second place I've recently noticed a change is my love handles... which these days  seem to be known mostly as my muffin top. I've always said, since that term was coined, that I had a muffin top even when I wasn't wearing anything. I had this natural indent on the sides of my hips which I blame on the square watermelon theory. Much in the way that if you grow a watermelon in a box, you'll get a square watermelon, if you grow a teenager in hip-huggers, you'll get a woman with a natural muffin top. I don't know how true this is, but it has always made sense to me. 

WHOA. Anyway, that paragraph was a long-winded way to tell you that my muffin top is sucking itself in! I measure that muffin top/love handle area and call it "belly" on my measurements, so if you look at the numbers, I've only lost half an inch there. I'm not sure if it's some strange displacement or what, but I can both see and feel much less of that aforementioned indent and it's great. I'm hoping that in my two month pictures, two weeks from now, it will be visible to everyone else. 

Anyway, here's to better results next week! It's time for Pilates.

No comments:

Post a Comment