home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Jul 11, 2012

Why I Don't Vlog: The Vlog

Most that know me in person should be very much aware of my overuse of tangents in story-telling. Here on the blog, I can kind of keep those in check; I notice when I'm expanding on some not-so-important-to-the-story details causing me to pause and back it up a bit. However, in real life, I'm not very good at that. 


I decided last night to record my first, and very possibly my only vlog in which you'll see why I probably shouldn't vlog. (Vlog is so silly of a word, it needs emphasis with italics. You should also read it with a little head bobble.) In six minutes I cover nearly 1,000 topics (that's way too many topics) from unsharpened pencils to broken pens, my dirty laundry, messy desk, what's on my computer screens, where I think Jamie is and finally the show I'm in. Here goes nothin' with some terrible lighting conditions and my iPhone. 


 


My 20/20 hindsight tells me that I probably should have had a topic in mind before I began recording, but hey, I like living life on the edge. (That's an exaggeration, fo'sho.) Maybe if I had something to teach you, I could make a really cool tutorial, but I'm not sure what that could be. Come to think of it, I already did that. I taught a handful of people how to fold a fitted sheet once, so I'm all out of things to teach. I've done my part, world!

If y'all are into watching vlogs, maybe I'll do another one day sooner or later. (Vagueness, anyone?) For now, it may just be best to just stick to writing. And animated gifs. I love those.

1 comment:

  1. Let's just say its a good thing I already liked you before I watched this...

    ReplyDelete