home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Oct 17, 2012

So What Wednesday

I'm really dragging on this blogging thing. Now that I have the time to write a daily post, I've totally run dry on inspiration. It figures. So, today I've decided to link up with Shannon at Life After I Dew and put up my very first So What Wednesday. For my first time, I'm going to make it fancy with a big dump of Instagram photos.

So What Wednesday

So what!
if I pair Cheezits on a paper plate with my screw-top Sauvignon Blanc. I'm a grownup. 
So what!
if my animals walk all over my tables without washing their paws first. (I yelled at the dog, but the cat doesn't give a shhh.)
So what!
if it makes me feel good when my ohmygodhe'salmost15 year old nephew texts me. I'm still cool! Winning! (Do we still say that? No?)
So what!
if I take pictures of myself backstage at Lagunatics. Come on, look at those sexy white shorts!
So what!
if I give my dog straight tuna water. He starts licking his chops before I even start opening the can.
So what.





No comments:

Post a Comment