home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Oct 26, 2012

Turkey Burgers, Yo

Healthy and delicious, son.
Have I ever told you guys about how terrible of a cook I am? Okay, yes, I think I have told you that before. Anyway, I have one dish that I just about knock out of the park every time. Well, "knock out of the park" is relative, but you get what I mean; it's my best dish.

I don't really remember where I got the recipe; I checked my recipe board on Pinterest and it is not there, but I will share it with you here!
Spinach & Feta Turkey Burgers
  • 1.25-1.5lb ground turkey
  • 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and strained
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp minced garlic
  • 6 oz feta crumbles (I prefer to use Athenos seasoned feta!) 
  • salt & pepper to taste, or whatever else you want
Combine everything, split it into patties (I choose to make four big ones), then grill 'em up! If you're not a griller like me, stick 'em on a greased broiler pan (or a makeshift one made of a cookie rack on top of a cookie sheet, like I use) and bake at 375° for 20 minutes, then broil on high for 5 minutes. 
There you have it! Those are my delicious turkey burgers. I like to serve it with a caprese salad, which I've started adding avocado to which makes it a California Caprese salad. Aw yeah.

Try it sometime!
 Wanna make this too? It's easy, and I don't really measure anything out for it, but here goes:
California Caprese Salad
  • Roma tomatoes
  • avocado
  • mozzarella fresca
  • basil
  • S&P
  • balsamic vinegar
Put in as much as you want of all those, then drizzle it with some balsamic, yo! 
The END.

No comments:

Post a Comment