home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Nov 21, 2012

So What!

So What Wednesday
So what!
if I'm on my way to becoming a beer snob. Craft beer is an adventure!
With that said, so what!
if I still knock back the Bud Lights. (This photo is from last spring and the caption was "My husb is jamming and I'm Bud Light Platinumming." ha! I amuse myself.)
So what!
if I take headless selfies. (This one is dumb. I just wanted to show you my new boots. SO WHAT.)
So what!
if it made me feel mushy when I found that Jamie put my "Certificate of Authenticity" that came with my wedding dress in our safe. I thought it was cute. 
So what!
if I ordered a mandolin slicer from a Pampered Chef party but received an apple peeler. It came in handy when I peeled 10 pounds of apples for the giant apple crisp that I made for Jamie to take into work.
So what!
if we spent Friday night working on a puzzle at our friends' house. 
So what!
if I don't have the energy to write a full emotional post about it, so I'm just going to say that after I got a call from my doctor on Monday, I went out for a beer.
Then so what!
if after my one beer I decided to drive and drive and see where I'd end up. I ended up 26 miles away via a long and windy road through some south Orange County canyons. It helped me clear my head. 
And, just so this week's So What doesn't end on a low note, so what!

if part of the reason I drove so far was because I didn't want to get out of this. It's a bit of an upgrade from the old car, and driving it put me in a better mood. 
So what!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new boots! And the phone case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole @ the style hatchNovember 28, 2012 at 11:29 AM

    Love those boots- I'd definitely wear them together, as pictured!!! :)

    ReplyDelete