home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Apr 24, 2013

Clocking Back In

I thought I'd stop in for a minute to express my blogging intent. Really, I've been meaning to put up some content, I just haven't made the time.

It's been a busy few weeks, and I have a lot to post about. When I eventually make time to edit photos, I'll post about when my family came to visit.

Family at Disneyland

Then, you know, I'll post about why the toilet has been moved into the shower.

Toilet in Shower

And of course, I'll probably have to spend a whole day sifting through and editing all of the photos I took on our New York trip last week. It started with a wedding in Rochester, it middled with a road trip to see Jamie's family, then ended with us dropping off our rental car in New York City where we stayed a few nights before returning home to the reason the toilet is in the shower.

Road Trip
Roadtrippin'.


Actually, it'd probably be best if I broke down our New York trip into multiple posts. I could do a whole post based solely on late night, drunken eating near Times Square.

Nuts 'n Snacks, Nut Sacks

I could also, probably, update yous guys on our baby makin' situation, which has kind of been delayed as well as my fitness situation, which has also kind of been delayed due to aforementioned family visit and New York trip. And, after receiving some feedback, I plan on eventually bringing back Dad's Letters since I only posted, like, four of them and I have, liiiike, 20 or so.

Needless to say, there's been a lot going on this month for us, but I'm ready to get back into the swing of normal life and back to blogging!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read your follow up posts! Especially curious about the toilet in the shower bit. :p

    ReplyDelete