home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Sep 7, 2012

Babyless Baby Panic

Blooming Bath!
I may or may not have just Googled "bathing a newborn."

Okay, I definitely just Googled "bathing a newborn."

Here I am, flipping through some of my blogroll when I find myself catching up with Matt and Kara, and by "catching up with", I mean lurking around, living vicariously through their recent posts about their new baby. I got halfway through their baby's 2 week update when I felt a quick, momentary zap of panic.

Holy crap, how do I bathe a baby? How am I going to bathe my baby? I don't even have a baby, but I don't know how to bathe a baby! How warm should the water be? How warm is too warm!?

So yes, I Googled it and now feel a little more comfortable with bathing my non-existent baby. I have a feeling that you'll be seeing more posts like this as time goes on now that my Fantasy Baby is starting to feel more real and (hopefully) near. Any bets on what I'll be Googling next?

No comments:

Post a Comment