home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Sep 6, 2012

Plateau Pictures

Welp, it's already been noted over the past month that I haven't lost any more weight or inches. This is a massive plateau, but I'm partially to blame. That said, I don't regret any of my caloric intake! That also said, it's still f'n annoying, duh. BUT! I am feeling okay that I haven't gained any weight or inches because I'm still going to Pilates 4 or 5 times a week and really, I'm not pigging out all that badly.

Once again, I'm not going to post my measurements as they haven't changed since August 9th. I will, however, post my 3 month progress photos! Ready? (Don't mind my angry face.)

Left: 6/7/12; Center: 8/2/12; Right: Today, 9/6/12

Left: 6/7/12; Center: 8/2/12; Right: Today, 9/6/12
So that's that. I don't really have much else to say that I haven't already said on some recent posts about not having lost any inches or pounds, so I won't reiterate. I may, though, consider only checking in with my numbers every 2 weeks, or even every month. I haven't decided yet. Hmm.

1 comment: