home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Jan 11, 2013

Fitness Friday

This week I've made a concerted effort to eat healthy. In addition to eating healthy, I'm eating often. I've noticed that eating many small meals throughout the day must really be jump-starting my metabolism because I am hungry all the damn time, but that's what I want. If I'm eating often and getting hungry, it means my body is using this food efficiently.

While the things I've been eating were healthy, I really wasn't sure how my calorie intake was looking. I hate counting calories. It works, yes, but it's so tedious and I get sick of doing it and then I stop and start eating crap again. My goal is to make eating healthily and smartly a habit and get it to the point where it doesn't take so much thought. With that said, I did think it was probably a good idea to look back on a couple days and figure out how many calories I consumed just to check that I was on the right track. I ended up at around 1400 calories a day, which is a great number for me to see results with.

Since Friday I've put in 2.5 hours of Spin and 2 hours of Pilates. (I have yet to go to today's hour-long Pilates class, which would make it a total of 3 hours for the week.) Unfortunately, due to my needing to wait and see when my mom's surgery will be scheduled, I can't renew my contract with the Pilates studio which happens to end tomorrow. Because of this, I will probably grab a guest pass to LA Fitness where Jamie has a membership and see how I like their Spin classes. I'll update you on that next week.


Here's my progress this week:

January 4th, 2013
  • Weight - 154 (+2.5)
  • Calf - 13.75" (+0.25)
  • Knee - 15.25" (+0.25)
  • Thigh - 24.25" (+0.5)
  • Hips/Butt - 41.75" (+0.75)
  • Belly - 39.5" (+0.5)
  • Waist - 31.5" (+.5)
  • Bust - 38" (+0.25)
  • Arms - 12.25" (+0.25)

January 11th, 2013
  • Weight - 152 (-2)
  • Calf - 13.75" (0)
  • Knee - 15.25" (0)
  • Thigh - 24" (-0.25)
  • Hips/Butt - 41.5" (-0.5)
  • Belly - 39.5" (0)
  • Waist - 31" (-0.5)
  • Bust - 37.5" (-0.5)
  • Arms - 12" (-0.25)

Hey, look, eating healthy really works, man! I haven't done any more exercise this week than I have during the past two months, the only change was my diet and I saw a loss of 2 pounds and 2 inches. I am really happy with that and am motivated to do just as well next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment