home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Feb 12, 2013

This Post is For the Birds

I always take my camera when I travel, but I don't always use it. I didn't really expect to shoot much during my two weeks in Ohio but I took my camera anyway. I'm glad I took it, though, and I'm also glad that I thought to bring my zoom lens. My mom has a collection of bird feeders in the front yard which made for a good and challenging photo op. I caught blue jays, cardinals, a red-bellied woodpecker, a downy woodpecker, an american goldfinch, and a tufted titmouse.

Ohio Blue Jay in February

Ohio Blue Jay in February

Ohio Cardinal in February

Ohio Cardinal and Blue Jay in February

Ohio Blue Jay in February
Ohio Red-Bellied Woodpecker in February

Ohio Red-Bellied Woodpecker in February

downy woodpecker, american goldfinch, tufted titmouse

Oh, wow, and you're still here? Thanks for flipping all the way through. If you only scrolled through the photos to see if there was going to be additional content, well, I'm sorry to disappoint you. Maybe I'll have something better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Not a bird person myself, but the pictures are gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete