home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Aug 31, 2012

Giving Myself a Shot

So! On the 10th, I posted about waiting for my next cycle to start so we can begin with the fertility stuffs. Well, I started my period on Monday and called the doctor. They had me come in for an ultrasound to check my ovaries and went over the plan with me.

The first part of the plan involves taking Clomid pills! Easy.

The second part of the plan involves giving myself a shot, daily. Until, like, I have a baby. That's a lot of shots. I'm not sure if I mentioned it here before, but the shot is a blood-thinner, which I need because my dad gave me a blood clotting disorder. Thanks, Dad! Anyway, shots. My 30 day supply of syringes came yesterday and I decided to record myself giving myself my first shot.

Unfortunately, this video is more than seven minutes long. Unfortunately, it's also terribly out of focus because I couldn't get my camera to focus and gave up. Fortunately, you can still tell what's going on and fortunately, you can still hear my reactions.

If you're on a time crunch, fast forward to 4:30 for a good time, or to 6:00 to just see the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment