I'm Sam. This is me:
Except that I just chopped off all of my hair, so this is me now:
And this is my handsome husb, Jamie:
We have a dog, Chuck:
|Click here, here then here if you want to read about how my dog went temporarily insane.|
And a cat, Chase:
|He doesn't like the dog.|
We don't have any kids, but that's what we're working on. I started this blog as a way to keep my family updated on our fertility treatments, but it's turned into much more than that. These days, I write about my fitness/weight loss journey, I link up with Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday ('cept I use pictures!), and whatever else I decide the world needs to know about my life.
I write a lot about my dad, who passed in March of 2011. I started a new weekly series called Dad's Letters where I share some old letters that he had written while in the Air Force during the 60's, which I think is kind of neat.
And if this link-laden post wasn't enough for you, I'll leave you with a list of some of my most popular posts.
- When Everyone Knows (About how telling the world you're trying to conceive leads to the world knowing your grown-up fun-time schedule.)
- Giving Myself a Shot (A very out of focus video of the first time I had to give myself a shot.)
- How I Cheat Starbucks (Because I don't like paying nearly $5 for a latte.)
- Seven Million (Sperm, that is!)
- A Very Special So What (About finding out my mom has cancer a year and a half after losing my dad to it.)
- It's a Series of Tubes (About the not-so-fun process of getting x-rayed to see if my fallopian tubes were open.)
I'd say that's enough for now! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll stay!
Now, if you read through all of this and you're NOT new here, then I'll tell you about how these new people got here. Lauren at Pink On The Cheek is hosting a giveaway to which I contributed. It's for a $100 gift card to ErinCondren.com. If you're not in the loop, Erin Condren sells pretty much anything you could ever think of in regards to organizing and planning just about anything in your life. If you need help in that area, I urge you to check out the giveaway.
Okay, that's it. See ya later.