home about trying to conceive fitness fantasy baby sponsor

Jan 19, 2013

New Here?

If you found your way to my blog via Pink On The Cheek, this post's for you! If you haven't read my About page, this post is also for you! In any case, if you're new here, welcome! I'm glad you're here and I hope you stay a while.

I'm Sam. This is me:


Except that I just chopped off all of my hair, so this is me now:


And this is my handsome husb, Jamie:


We have a dog, Chuck:

Click here, here then here if you want to read about how my dog went temporarily insane.

And a cat, Chase:

He doesn't like the dog.







We don't have any kids, but that's what we're working on. I started this blog as a way to keep my family updated on our fertility treatments, but it's turned into much more than that. These days, I write about my fitness/weight loss journey, I link up with Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday ('cept I use pictures!), and whatever else I decide the world needs to know about my life.

I write a lot about my dad, who passed in March of 2011. I started a new weekly series called Dad's Letters where I share some old letters that he had written while in the Air Force during the 60's, which I think is kind of neat.


And if this link-laden post wasn't enough for you, I'll leave you with a list of some of my most popular posts.

I'd say that's enough for now! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll stay!


Now, if you read through all of this and you're NOT new here, then I'll tell you about how these new people got here. Lauren at Pink On The Cheek is hosting a giveaway to which I contributed. It's for a $100 gift card to ErinCondren.com. If you're not in the loop, Erin Condren sells pretty much anything you could ever think of in regards to organizing and planning just about anything in your life. If you need help in that area, I urge you to check out the giveaway.

Okay, that's it. See ya later.

2 comments: